CuriousLittleLena

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Reflection


This year working on a blog was a new experience for me. It had its ups and downs but for the most part I enjoyed it, but not all of the assignments. When I started with the blog I hated it, partly because I didn't know how to use it. But over time and the more I used it the easier it became. It took me a while to learn how to post and add images. I like the idea of having a blog because it keeps all of the assignments in one place and they can be easily viewed. I liked having everything organized. I also liked posting them to the blog because it was pretty easy to make changes if needed. I really enjoyed adding pictures and images to help enhance the quality of the assignment. What I liked most about the blog is being able to make it unique and express myself.

Although for the most part I enjoyed working on the blog, there were things that I really disliked. With the mythology assignment I had difficulty adding images and managing the layout. But in the end it worked out. The thing I really do not like is making a profile and giving out personal information. I prefer to fill out only enough information to open an account. Overall I have enjoyed working on the blog and have learned from it, not only about working online but also in personal expression.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home